18 November 2010

Gadgenator reaches 114 Pageviews today so far


Thanks for everyone who visits my blog every day. I try to get give you the latest news daily. I also post a Android App Review for all those Android users who wants only the best applications on their phones. When I started blogging at the end of August 2010, I got a daily amount of 40 pageviews. Now I get a daily amount of 90 pageviews. Yesterday I got 97 pageviews and today so far 114.

My 8.ta is here in South Africa! article got the most pageviews. I get most of my traffic from Google, but also from the blog Android ZA Forum. Most of my audience are from firstly the United States, South Africa, United Kingdom, South Korea, Russia, Canada and France. Pageviews from browsers are mostly from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and last Opera. Pageviews from operating systems are mostly from Windows and then Mac. I get some pageviews from Blackberry and iPhone users.

Please take my Survey and let me know exactly what you like and would like on my blog. Also feel free to comment on my posts. Join me on Facebook & Twitter. Follow me on the blog with your Twitter or Google username. Take the poll on the bottom right panel, and let me know what mobile phone do you use.

Keep on visiting Gadgenator!

No comments:

Post a Comment